- Alabama steroids shop
- Children's Birthday Invitations
- France steroids shop
- Janice Ellis Kansas City
- Maine steroids supplier
- NYC Storage
- SEO Services Kent
- Swimming anabolic supplier
- ancient greek sites
- anti inflammatory for dogs pain
- clarisonic face brush
- create google account
- création sites web algérie
- ghd España
- home security
- hp chromebook 11
- hp chromebook
- instant online conveyancing quotes
- leve av valutahandel
- moncler jacket cheap
- my website
- my website
- nybörjare börja valutahandel
- partido real madrid barcelona online
- quick weight loss
- remove information from google
- reputation management
- saxo bank valutahandel
- storage Frisco TX
- valutahandel online
- veterans day quotes 2014
- Social Science
- Sample Papers
- Experience Throughout Essential Issues Around entertainment transcription
- Glare Towards Easy Designs Associated with audio transcription
- internet video spokesperson
- transcription services new york
Democratic Politics - 1| Social Science CBSE IX Chapter 2 - What is Democracy? Why Democracy?- Answer of question on P37Q3
Q.3: Which of these is not a good argument in favour of democracy? Why?
(a) People feel free and equal in democracy.
(b) Democracies resolve conflict in a better way than others.
(c) Democratic government is more accountable to the people.
(d) Democracies are more prosperous than others.
Ans: (d) Democracies are more prosperous than others is not a good argument in favour of democracy because sometimes a good monarch can also make his country more prosperous than some of the democracies, where different political parties are more involved in fight with each other and may bring their country to the brink of catastrophe.